I am a master procrastinator. I meant to get to this Monday but it was a bit daunting this week as I have not completed them again. It would be so easy for me to just quit doing it now as I have with so many things over the years. However, I am going to continue even if I don't get it done on time.
Last weeks goals
2. Do a fun project each day with the boys (made Borax crystal ornaments yesterday!)
3. Greet Bill with a smile on my face and a good attitude when he arrives home in the evening - didn't do good this week, I am so sorry love!
4. Go for a walk 4 times this week
6. Finish chapter 3 and read chapter 4 in A Woman's Guide to Overcoming Depression - need a break from this for a bit.
7. Work on getting Household Binder in order - create sections and print off any lists I will need
8. Get out Bill's & my Spring clothes and put Winter clothes away! -- got mine done and thinned it out a bit
9. Purchase onions and get them in the ground, make sure peas are back underground after the wind & rain - peas are sprouting, onions will go in this week
10. Get tax information finished up - so close, just a little left!
On to this week, do some of these things seem like wimpy goals? Maybe they are but I am going to try them anyhow!
Weekly Goals March 26 - April 1
1. Get back to doing Family Game Night once a week!
2. Do a fun project with the boys
3. Do something to show Bill how much I appreciate him on a daily basis
4. Try some new things with my hair, this ponytail thing is just not cutting it!
5. Blog at least 2 times
6. Don't allow myself to be overwhelmed by these goals
7. Work on filing the massive amounts of papers
8. Get out Bill's Spring clothes and put Winter clothes away!
10. Get tax information finished up & make 1 thing to sell
In other news I WON a custom maxi dress from CCB Custom Dresses and it is shipping this week! I am so excited to get it! I will definitely be posting pics of me in it!