One of my favorite blogs ever, Money Saving Mom, has been posting 10 weekly goals and has inspired me to do the same! I am always trying to become more organized in my life and in my house and I think this will really help me get there! I am a big list maker anyhow because I love to be able to cross things off as I accomplish them! So for my first week here is my goal list:
My 10 goals for the week of February 19-25
1. Find a book to read as a family and read a chapter a night.
2. Write a letter to our Compassion child, Maikol.
3. Make an effort to look good for my husband when he arrives home from work!
4. Walk at least one mile a day, every day.
5. Blog 2 times this week. (Halfway done!)
6. Start reading A Woman's Guide to Overcoming Depression
7. Go through my 6 year old's room and de-clutter!
8. Make Whole Wheat Pita Bread
9. Wind all yarn into balls and organize it. (Taught myself how to crochet a couple of weeks ago!)
10. Create 2 items to sell and post on business page - Karla Creative
I feel like these are all attainable goals for my first week! I do plan on making the goals more challenging eventually, but for now I am looking forward to crossing each & every one of those off of my list!